Your skin doesn’t like winter. That’s why it’s usually dry and tense. Here are a few suggestions for relaxing your skin…
Air purifier devices
First, make sure there’s enough moisture in your environment. In winter, your skin is constantly affected by changes in hot and cold weather. Place moisturizing devices in your home or office to prevent your skin from drying out. If you are also ill, moist air will help cleanse your respiratory system.
Bathe in the bathtub where you add lavender oil to moisturize your skin. Fill the tub with warm water, add 1 teaspoon jojoba oil, half a teaspoon of lavender oil and a drop of grape seed oil. This mixture will help to calm, moisturize and revitalize your skin.
Take a break from skincare
Do you regularly use face masks and various cosmetics for your skin? If the answer is yes, it’s time for a break. Because such products cause your skin to decrease its natural fat content. So taking a break will help your skin to get natural moisture. Instead, it would be more accurate to use moist care products to soften your skin.
Flaxseed oil moisturizes your skin from the inside out. Flaxseed protects your skin from problems such as redness, irritation and inflammation. You can add 1 spoonful of flax seed to your cereal or add it into making your own bread.
Don’t forget the basicrules
There are two important rules of having beautiful skin all year: water and sunlight. Don’t forget to drink water regularly every day and don’t skip using sunscreen.
Clare Peters narrates Event Regenerist Energising Facial
The new Event was developed by Clare Peters, a celebrity skin specialist and event ambassador to the Regenerist Energising Facial. The aim of the product is to wake the skin and make the anti-aging routine work.
Step One: Cleanliness
- Wash your face with hot water, grab the cleanser of the required scale and apply it to your face, neck and cleavage.
- Pay particular attention to the area around your nose, because the sebum accumulated here clogs your pores.
- Your skin should be awake and vibrant. Thus, it is more susceptible to the effect of anti-aging products.
Short version: Wash your face, neck and cleavage using hot water and a quality cleaner. Clean skin will be more susceptible to the effect of anti-aging products.
Step two: Preparation
Event Regenerist 3 Dot Super Firmin Serum. Heat the product a little by rubbing your palms together. This will bring the product to a temperature close to your body temperature.
- First movement: in the first stage we need to prepare your skin metabolism for facial massage. Gently massage your shoulders and neck with your palms. Relax your blood circulation from the bottom to your chin line with bottom-up movements while massaging.
- Second movement: Activate the pressure points around the mouth by rubbing your jawbone from both sides towards your ears. Then massage around your nose and cheekbones.
- Third movement: Regulate blood pressure by massaging your facial features from cheeks to temple.
- Fourth movement: Regulate the heat by placing your palms around your face.
Step Three: Moisturizing
Finally get the Event Regenerist 3 Point Care Cream. Spread the cream over your cheekbones, around the chin and forehead. Massage more of the cream towards your neck and shoulders.
- Fifth movement: try to draw 8 around your eyes using two fingers each of your two hands. Start from the outer perimeter of the eye and cross the eyelid and draw towards the inner perimeter.
- Sixth movement: Focus on your eyes and speed up blood circulation by hitting every part of the face with your fingers.