Colorimetry is the science that studies different color combinations. Thus, according to your hair, skin or eyes, you will be able to improve your appearance with the colours that best suit you.
Do you know which colors suit you according to your skin, hair and eyes? Some personalized advice can help you improve your appearance and get the most out of your image. In this article we share what these keys are.
Are you blonde, brunette or redhead? Maybe your hair is black or gray? Your eyes are light or dark? And what is your skin type? Discover below which colors suit you according to your features and renew your style!
Which colours suit you according to your skin, hair and eyes
Why do some colors feel great and others give us a sad or dull look? Did you know that each person has colors that fit better according to their skin type, hair and eyes? Not only can you feel it for yourself, but also for others.
Colorimetry is the science that studies the measurement of colors and develops methods for quantifying color perception. Therefore, our perceptions have a scientific basis that affects our appearance. And this can be very useful when choosing our makeup, wardrobe and even our hair dye.
How do we find out our colors?
What’s your station?
Colorimetry divides colors compared to the seasons of the year: spring, summer, fall, and winter. To find out which one you belong to, you’ll need to consider some aspects of your face.
From this classification you will know which colors favor you according to your skin, hair and eyes, as well as those that you should avoid whenever possible. Below we give you the keys to find your place in this classification.
- Colors that favor you: Blue, turquoise, light violet and, in general, pastel tones and bright colours.
- Colors that don’t suit you: Grey, garnet, fuchsia and white.Verano
Second, the summer color range includes people with pale skin pulling to pink. The hair is dark blond, brown or grey. In addition, the eyes are light, green or blue.
- Colors that favor you: Pastel shades, light yellow, purple, mauve.
- Colours that don’t suit you: Orange, beige, greenish yellow, earthy tones.
- Colors that favor you: Earthy tones, beige, orange, gold, bronze, dark brown.
- Colors that do not favor you: Cold colours such as greyish blue, grey, blue green or white.Invierno
Finally, we find people who are classified in winter colorimetry. The skin is pale or a little pink, or also brown. The eyes are blue or black, and the hair dark brown, black or blond very light. They are rather cold tones.
- Colors that favor you: Cold, intense and contrasting colours, such as black, navy blue, red, pink, silver, white, fuchsia, yellow, green.
- Colours that don’t suit you: Orange, beige, golden shades.
In which season of the year do you include yourself? Now you can know which colours suit you to enhance your appearance and highlight your features. Also, avoid the ones that don’t suit you and let yourself be carried away by your own personal tastes.